Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Amazing Phone Calls

So this morning my phone beeps while I'm on the line, not to mention it is 830am, and it's Fat Mat. I was certain it had to be something pretty serious at that time of day. He told me that he saw the Pyramid Falafel truck on Broadway already this morning. A lunch date was officially set in stone. When we rolled up and I saw that glorious truck...I can't even use words to describe how stoked I was. You can point to whatever you want Toffic...you aren't gonna distract me from my first real falafel of the summer!
Here it is. Always amazing from the truck. Exact opposite of the worst letdown.
The first bite. Fat Mat shares my feelings when it comes to how great this truck is.
I am taking advantage of this truck while it happens to be out. I suggest you do the same.

No comments: