Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October, Vegan, Go.

It has arrived and I'm excited to be a part of it. Pardon me for this first text only post. I heard about this little event on
The PPK and I was intrigued. I figure it's gonna get my creative juices flowing and motivate me in general. I have all sorts of plans, that may or may not have come from the above link, like my own creations, gadgets that I can't live without and some of the best spots to eat certain things in good ol Winnipeg.

At the moment I have a bounty of produce in my kitchen. I whipped up an on the spot apple crisp, no pics but there are more apples so no worries there, and it turned out fantastic. There are sweet potatoes around for gnocchi and other things that will happen in the month to come. There might be a few rogue non food related posts this month but bear with me since it will be more than worth it. Peep the links on The PPK vegan mofo for other tasty blogs n such.

That's it for now, hopefully this made the cut off for October 1st so I can start this thing out on the right foot!

No comments: