Thursday, October 2, 2008

Roasted Potato Salad, VeganMoFo

Well here we go with an actual food post! This one is gonna be quick since I haven't had the luxury of sleeping much lately and that is what's on the menu at the moment. Back to the topic at hand. At almost every family event or BBQ someone brings the potato salad and I have never liked the stuff. I decided that it was time to try make one that isn't creamy and caters more to my tastes. HOWEVER, I have seen one creamy potato salad that intrigues me thanks to Isa and I guess I'll have to play the waiting game. In the meantime I will indulge in this little treat. A roasted potato salad with kiwi lime dressing.
The potatoes are dressed when they come out of the oven and the rest of the veggies are then added. Other than waiting for the potatoes to roast, this is a quick and simple recipe. It has a brighter and lighter feel to it than other potato salads. I'm also falling asleep while typing this so we'll get back on the grind tomorrow. Keep cookin up magic this month. Goodnight.

No comments: