Saturday, October 4, 2008

Peanut Butter Cookies n Creme, VeganMoFo

Well leave it up to me to get real sick during this month of culinary greatness. I feel like an utter bag of trash today. Luckily I got these little guys made last night since I don't feel like doing anything today. Playin around with recipes is always fun and I decided to try using peanut butter sandwich cookies instead of the classic oreos in our cookies n creme cupcake recipe and the results blew my mind. The batter tasted like Reese's Pieces and it's been over a decade since I've tried that! Here is a look at one and forgive since I took the picture today and just wanted to get to bed.
That is enough time on the computer for now. Have a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The other night I made vegan chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. So good. Sup Beeps? Lets holler at girls again.