Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today Was a Good Day

Here's a little recap of good things about today. First off the new Brother Ali ep The Truth Is Here dropped today and if you didn't cop it already, head over to Fifth Element Online and proceed to do so. This is what you'll be grabbin.
Next up is the little surprise I got in the mail from Haven. I have been waiting to get my hands on this watch since I saw it pop up on the net a while back. There is a different picture on the Haven blog if you don't like the one I took.
Made a quick stop by the bookstore and was going to pick up The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell and it turned out that both The Tipping Point and Blink were in the bargain bin and I got them both for less than The Tipping Point would have cost. That's a victory.
I read the bag from McNally Robinson when I got home and was pretty stoked to see this. It is something small but is a good change for them and the environment. Let the hippy comments pour in.
End with a picture I saw on Over This Way that has one of my favorite things in it.

No comments: