Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Delicious Evening

A nice little trip to Delicious Vegetarian was on the menu tonight. A few new things were ordered today. First off steamed tofu with satay sauce is like $6.50 and was hard to capture since myself and someone else were both hungry...this kinda looks like a full plate of it.
Next up was deep fried tofu with spicy peanut sauce and broccoli. We both noticed it going out to another table and were intrigued. What better way to make peanut sauce healthy than to add broccoli?
Now for the other person I have been mentioning...it's just this little darling Tara right here. She's only mad/giving the finger because she is gonna be so old soon. Pay no mind to that.
I'm gonna finish once again with a picture that sparked my interest due to it being of something I like. I noticed this on the BLVCK SCVLE blog in a post sourcing the Vampire-Colasa blog.

No comments: