Monday, March 23, 2009

One Week Late

I know it's a bit late, but St. Patty's day happened a week ago and there was really only one way to celebrate it this year. The North Star opened for the season on this day, which was now made magical. You're supposed to wear something green and I def forgot to do that. I did however make green curry mayo and get a lime Pic a Pop with my veggie burger and fries. This was one of the best ones I've ever had. Take advantage of the season and get down there before fall creeps up. Yeah, I know it's a little early for talk like that but time does slip away rather quickly.
You might remember the Glover brothers with whom I enjoyed a brunch on Sunday...well here they are. Nate taking it all in.
Adam contemplating how delicious this really is.
Here's Chill, we do a little catering together and soon enough it will be bigger than a little. I'll pretty much guarantee that she can cook better than you.
Here is TIFS most classic face...the absence is over!
mmmmmmmm

1 comment:

L-Boogie said...

That fry looks like a turkey.