Monday, January 7, 2008

Bye Bye

I'm gonna start this off by saying that anytime you get a surprise La Fiesta delivery...it's a good day. Two corn tamales thanks to Lauren. I owe you for real.I got a call that night to head down to the toad to hang out with Tara...turns out it was the last night she was hangin out. I got to the toad and it was pretty busy. You never know who you're gonna see there. A pleasure seein this guy again...it doesn't happen enough.
2/3 of team Domination. I'm the other 1/3 of this deadly combination. If you want to play cranium...don't invite us...plain and simple.
The sights and sounds of a ceasar salad.
At least you took the long flight so there was more chance to hang out.
You'll be missed but I'll make my way to your end of the world soon enough. That will be a good time...already in the works. Good stuff comin up so gimme a minute to make it happen.

No comments: