Saturday, June 21, 2008

You Going To Die Young Tonight?

Another night of hardcore and baked goods was upon us Thursday. This is what made it's way to the show.
Here is the late made advertisement so that kids knew what was up.
Here is my spokesperson getting a little intimate with...
One of these guys right here. You gotta know the product you're selling right?
Double X Dave approves!
Super high dudes only boost sales for me. It's appreciated.
Adam Glover was at the show!
Withdrawal played after a couple bands that I can't recall the name of. It's feedin time bitches!
Die Young was on their final tour so it was nice to see them one last time. We had the pleasure of playin with them in Edmonton a couple years ago in a living room and it was one of the best shows of my life! Go see them if they are coming anywhere near you. Once again, Double X Dave approves.
I'm gonna go watch some air guitar competition soon and I think it should provide some LOLz. Thursday at the Rocker on Albert Street, third floor of the Mondragon building...Ruiner and some other bands. Be there.

No comments: