Monday, October 8, 2007

THNKSGVNG WKND

This is how the weekend started off and gave me the power to drive home. Blue demon, soy chai latte w/ a pump of vanilla and a couple samosas. Never go wrong with that combo. The french fry burger was a close runner up though.
This weekend I'm giving thanks to sleep. After helpin a few people move, set up their apts, look at lots of stuff and spend a few early morning hours at the Sights & Sounds video shoot it was pretty necessary. Going to my parent's place outside of Dauphin is the perfect place for that. Chill livin was on the menu and I was ordering that all weekend long. I got to see the newest members of the family...who still remain nameless. When you're this cute, do you really need a name? They also kinda refused to sit still for pics. This is the only way I like being woken up on this kind of weekend.
Getting to see my family was a nice change this weekend. No big meals really, just a small one. I will most likely make up for that this weekend when I make my own Tgiving dinner for those lucky enough to be in attendance. Monday it was raining from the moment I woke up till the moment I called it a day. I didn't know we lived on the west coast. Here's a pic of a dreary day in Neepawa from the drive home.
This week should be a little better for everything and hopefully some worthwhile stuff will happen to make it in here. Hope y'all had a good weekend.

No comments: