Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Brunch

Now that Sundays happen to be freed up, not sure if I'm glad or just waiting until they are just permanently booked for a portion of the year, I have some time to do such things as make brunch for friends. Oddly enough, that happened today. The recipients of the southwest scramble topped with cilantro lime cashew sour cream and served with guac and fresh fried tortillas aren't pictured, but rest assured that they enjoyed what you are looking at.One day I will recipe out this scramble since it is my go to savory brunch staple but I really just throw a bunch of stuff in and it always tastes great. This was the first time the cilantro lime cashew sour cream made an appearance with it and will not be the last.

On a completely unrelated side note, this right here is why I get enraged at the NBA slam dunk contest.

The last two years DeMar has gotten screwed due to the popularity contest when he had the best dunks. That one right there will go down as an all time great in my book. Mini rant concluded.

No comments: