Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Music

Apparently I just can't get enough of Odd Future and I saw this video today and instantly felt like reblogging it. It also just happens to be the two dudes that are on my favorite track from BLACKENEDWHITE. So...enjoy this video and then DL that record and proceed to enjoy that.

Now let me say that I don't listen to strictly hip hop as the last however many music related videos and songs posted tend to make you believe. Here is an example of a little jam that is also good...although it is merely an interlude off a great record and a promo vid for the homie Jay 5th.

I will get right back on the hip hop train now with some of my all time faves doin it up right and still being amazing/relevant to this day. So stoked on Rae's new record coming out next month and Ghost's record from last year was a surprise banger that let me know he isn't going anywhere. Could have done without Officer Ricky though, but sometimes ya gotta take the bad with the really really good.


Let us now finish it off with some Killa and Vado. Dipset all day!

No comments: