Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunday Hotcakes

This sunday was a weird one as I watched under one game of football, but stranger things have happened. I did get a nice little brunch in though! I made some mint chocolate chip pancakes up, which involved subbing half the vanilla extract for peppermint extract in a basic pancake recipe and adding choc chips. Nice and easy. Topped that all off with a little celestial cream from Dreena Burton's Eat, Drink & Be Vegan
This brunch was the fuel for a sunday morning recording of the Hotcakes podcast. I will apologize right this minute for the picture quality. Why? Well, when I was half way to the studio I remembered that I forgot my camera at home and wasn't about to turn around for it so we'll all have to enjoy the wonderful picture taking abilities of the blackberry once again.

No comments: