Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Black Saturday

It was that time of year again on Saturday, the time of the year that we say goodbye to The North Star and their delicious veggie burgers until the spring shows itself. A new little treat happened on this day and that was fresh homemade potato chips. Amazing.
Here are the burger twins. The only difference is that one has fried onions and the other has raw. Both delicious and a great way to end a great season. Don't forget about the homemade curry mayo I brought to put on to take them to that whole new level of awesome.Here were my burger bros.This finger numbing experience was the start of my thanksgiving weekend. I used the ride home to get my extremities back to warmth and had a very relaxing weekend. Hopefully time for catch up and new food stuffs in the near near future.

No comments: