Monday, May 4, 2009

Motivation

As each day passes I have been getting slowly better and gradually increasing my mobility and have been wanting to eat more delicious food. Since I don't really want to be in the kitchen for long I have been trying to think of quick dishes that aren't effort intensive. Today brunch was just that with soyrizo tofu scrambler and roasted potatoes. I had help with it and didn't take a picture of it, I think I was just too hungry and forgot. For dinner I had an idea...why not make a quick warm peanut sauce with onions in it and use this to grill a veggie chicken breast and also use it to top said breast? I put some vegenaise and avocado on the bottom of this new burger and topped it with the grilled breast, onions and sauce.
This just needs something with a little bit of acidity or bite to round it out and I'll be perfectly happy. It was nice to have something different.

2 comments:

INVASION said...

I am making something rather similar to this right now.

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your long urls with AdFly and get cash for every visit to your shortened urls.