Friday, November 28, 2008

Food Within Walking Distance

Where I live it's hard to get a great meal that doesn't involve driving at least 10 minutes or more...or I could just get in the kitchen but we all know that going out is always so good. Other than The Falafel Place, which has a good brunch covered always, there is now Sabai Thai Eatery which is a 10 minute walk from my house. I have a fiend on some good thai food and Sabai brings it. You also can't enjoy a good meal without some great company. Forewarning, my hunger caused the pics to be questionable and the company to not even make it on here. Forgive. Spring rolls are a good start, plus they have taro root in them. mmmm. The red curry soup with tofu kinda got demolished before the camera came out! ha
Next up is a little green curry udon with tofu and mushrooms. So simple, yet so delicious.
You might not be able to tell it from this picture but this is the best eggplant matsaman that I or you will ever have.
There you have it, go check them out since every time I've been there it's been bang on. Now it's time for a nice relaxing weekend.

No comments: