Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ASPIRATIONS!

One day while walkin around in the exchange I saw a poster that intrigued me. I noticed that Aspirations was playin and I was gonna get a chance to see my boy Stu for the first time in about a year. I was pretty stoked and Living With Lions was also playing so why not hit it up? A little bit of sunday night hardcore. I hadn't really listened to Aspirations so I was excited to see what he had up his sleeve. Stu said he wasn't attractive so it didn't matter that this picture didn't really turn out.
Here is what he had up his sleeve. Him and his laptop. Regardless though, I have been rockin the EP! nonstop and can't get it out of my head. Do yourself a favor and get it.
Living With Lions was one dude short cuz the singer lost his voice so it was a pretty chill set. This picture is just fun. Maybe you agree?
To end, go listen to Aspirations and support a good friend who is doin something pretty original.

No comments: