Monday, September 1, 2008

Recap

Well it's been a while since I've updated this thing. I have my reasons. Sometimes things happen in your life and you could really care less about updating a blog etc. Much love out to anyone who has been checking back in my absence. The return is here and like everyone always says, expect big things. Let's go with a little recap of my time away. Here is prolly the best pic of Evergreen Terrace anyone will ever see. They played with Terror, Trapped Under Ice etc at The Albert a while back. Terror was absolutely amazing, end of story.
I made it out to the Rogers WAM skate comp and didn't take pics of the skating since there was more than enough people doin that there. Oddly enough, I didn't really feel like taking any pics. Here are the two that I did take though, along with one word descriptions. Addicted.
Hawt.
The agedashi tofu tour of Winnipeg continued at Sushi Ya. It was good but def different than Blufish.
Avocado asparagus rolls, inari and some flowers to round out the meal. A concealed identity thief as well.
Here is a little bundle of joy I saw last night. It had been too long. Then we went out for some sorbetto and it was delicious. Strawberry and peach go together in perfect harmony.
Tonight I will def not be looking back in anger aka going to see Oasis.

No comments: