Monday, September 24, 2007

Last Weekend of Summer.

Well the last weekend of summer has shown up and some fun stuff decided to happen. I started off by gettin off work early, always a good look. Went and helped Nathan put some posters up for the show on Tuesday(see the top of this page). Then we headed over to the Ramada to see Too Pure To Die etc. I got hooked up on getting in and handed out posters. Weird being at a show where I knew next to nobody. Didn't take any pictures of Trustkill's newest darlings, but that's just how it goes. It was good to see Jordan and the boys again. It was also nice to see some girls modelling the way I stand. I don't go unnoticed.

Met this character at the show. Chris is a funny dude, but apparently doesn't like anything that is good. Kinda unfortunate.
One Sip Steve here killed the water that Chris gave him, in you guessed it!!! He then struck a pose.
What better way to end a night than having a *blank* pull up and yell at *blank*? *Picture removed out of courtesy. Don't ask, don't tell.

TPTD stayed over and I got not much sleep at all. Saturday was a relatively uneventful day. Unless you count getting some groceries and watching college football exciting. The evening started off pretty dope though. Went to Deen's with Nate and DPG. I had a single double and it was delicous. LOLz were shared and such. Later that evening went to Spring Roll with a bunch of dudes and that was a pretty serious meal. Prank calls on speaker from the table and the new president of nicaragua in our midst. Amazing. We then headed to Osborne to see what's shakin since it was Jesse's big 18th bday. We ran into some people. My daughter and the inhabitor of your local dumpster.

"Now you stand and I'll sit" is what was said just prior to this picture.
You may notice a certain gentleman in this picture, Wheels, who has two casts. When asked how that happened he said he jumped off a three storey building. Makes perfect sense to me. He had to be straight by 1am though, you like girls don't you Wheels? Ran into a little mobile art sale. Jars then tried to get his hands on some of this art.
Sometimes when you chill out and ask for money all night you gotta get rid of what you don't need. What better place than in front of LPH?
There was a pretty good sale on saturday night on osborne...too bad you missed it huh?
I missed seeing the UFC Saturday, but it was pretty irrelevant to me and watching a tape of it and saving money is more up my alley. I also missed an apparently "sweet" Port Amoral show the same night. I guess I made the right decision. Sunday was a pretty chill day of football watching. I found out that I'm a terrible fantasy football coach and not so good at winning on pro-line. There is always next week for both of those things though. To end this jam, I just wanna thank all the friends I hung out with this weekend for helping me not be so bummed out since that shit sucks. Now we all just gotta wait another week for the next episode of Prison Break.

No comments: