Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Time For Some Of That Sticky Icky

But I'm not putting anything like that in the air, more like in my stomach! My cousin took part in a business venture of supposed tasty proportions and I had no choice but to sample her wares when vegan cinnamon buns were on the menu. It's not everyday that you run into an all cinnamon bun spot, but Jonnies Sticky Buns is just that so why not check out the menu and indulge your sweet tooth? I know that I certainly did today and a vegan sticky bun just happened to be on my personal menu.
It is not every day that one can find a cinnamon bun that fits the vegan lifestyle here in Winnipeg so this is a great new option and they have many other buns as well for those that have a wider breadth of consumption, if you will. If you're looking for something to do on January 29th, why not look for this?
Why? Well, obviously you'll be attending their grand opening and supporting a good new local bakery.

No comments: