Monday, April 12, 2010

These Troubled States

Went on a little day trip to Fargo yesterday to catch Crime In Stereo play a basement show amongst other things. It's not every day that you get to see a band in such an intimate venue so the trip was made, as last time I saw them in Toronto they played in what had to have been an over 1000 capacity venue. I snapped a few pics, enjoy.
Winnipeg's hardest.On a completely unrelated note, I had an advance screening for The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo for tonight and I went in with no expectations.I came out blown away. This is a pretty next level movie and well worth your time. That's it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see that film, dude. BTW, you better check out the best straight face in the history of mankind:
http://thisisphotobomb.com/2010/04/02/photobomb-that-guy-the-thrill-is-gone/