Saturday, April 10, 2010

Chile Results

Last Saturday was my little Chile fundraising bakesale and here are a few of the things you missed. I missed a few things myself so please forgive! Some reverse Joe Louis or Whoopie Pies, if you will, which are vanilla bean cookie cakes with chocolate mousse filling. There are some earl grey and mint chocolate cupcakes in the mix as well as some chocolate chip toffee and some kinda nut cookies.
Next up we have some next level donuts. The picture doesn't do their size justice, trust me.
Here are some strawberry lemon-lime cupcakes with strawberry marshmallow brownies(there is something else in the brownies, I just forget what it was!).
A little easter egg hunt on the Saturday leading up to Easter...mint chocolate style.
Chocolate marshmallow and wild blueberry cheesecake ice cream. Technically not baking, but no complaining.
Some stranger happened to stroll in and buy a cinnamon bun that didn't get picture love earlier. As you can tell, they are as big as a person's head. That's fair.
When it was all said and done the sale raised $600 and I want to thank everyone involved from helping make the poster, to the venue, to everyone that helped advertise, all my glorious bakers for sharing their time with me and everyone who bought something from the sale! There is some extra coverage over at Pancakes and Skateboards!. Until next time, endless thanks and gratitude!

No comments: