Thursday, February 4, 2010

Top EPs/Demos of 2009

Back to our semi-regularly scheduled programming now. Here they are and in a loose order from "worst to first"

Human Mess - Anger Problems (the cover of this record alone is enough to make the list)
Ghost Ship - Demo
Ancestors - II
Nomos - Demo
Bad Seed - Bad Seed
Parasitic Skies - Embers
Cosmic Church - Arcana Dei I, II & III (it was an ep trilogy that couldn't be broken up by me so they all make it together)
Cage - I Never Knew You
Best Coast - Sun Was High (So Was I)...this is making it on here based solely upon the title track of this 7", I can't get enough of it.
Vaccine - Demo

There may have been others that got released so close to the end of the year (read: Nazi Dust) that I just wasn't able to give them a good enough listen to make this particular list. We are one step closer to my elusive Top Ten Records of 2009 now.

No comments: