Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Guess Who's Back!

Oh shit, it's Billy!
We decided to hit the asian vegan friendly joint Affinity on a Monday since all the other good ones are closed. Once again, I'm only keeping tabs on my favorite dishes. Here we have the Chili Eggplant. One word, amazing.
Next up is the Kung Pao Gluten and it did not let anyone down.
Some salt and pepper breaded deep fried cauliflower will always do the trick.
I know it's hard to believe but this gentleman right here ate a vegan meal and fully enjoyed it.
We made a detour before seeing Funny People that night, sidenote great movie, and picked up my ice cream maker from Chill. Oddly enough there was some ice cream in the freezer that she had made up. If I'm not mistaken this is caramel choc chip vegan ice cream.
These kinda things happen when a concoction such as that shows itself.
Finally close to caught up. Bye.

No comments: